Lead Follow-Up for Realtors by Mike Ferry Lead follow-up is a very simple topic; either you follow-up and do your job or you don’t. There are many questions that come up in lead follow-up and I want to address some of them. I will also assist you in putting an effective system in place to ensure good lead follow-up.
People ask me what I do and I tell them. They say, “Oh, you’re a motivator.” I try to say I’m not really although people do get motivated. I’ll ask you, if you doubled your income in half the time and effort would you get motivated? Ok, learning skills that increase your income is motivational.
Thousands of people around the world have already benefited from this series. This unique training program will give you the tools necessary in monthly segments. Professionals like yourself have increased their business by 300% and more! If increasing business is your goal and if you believe that effective training is an ongoing process instead of a one time event, this risk free program is a must!
You don’t even need to cherry pick the statistics. Email wins across virtually every metric:
- Email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social. – Monetate
- Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. – McKinsey
- Email subscribers are 3 times more likely to share your content via social media than visitors from other sources. – QuickSprout
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. – MarketingSherpa
- 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media. – Monetate
But like with anything worth doing, effective email marketing requires some persistence and attention to detail. You need to know when and what to send and you have to take advantage of every opportunity.
Looking for a better way to organize your sales emails?